BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Error message after update to 4022 AC21 US

Anonymous
Not applicable
Back on Oct. 10, 2017 AC21 said an update was available (4022) which I installed. When I opened existing AC21 files I did not have any issues. When I tried to open an AC19 or AC20 file I would get a popup window indicating that there was an error with the last instruction. There wasn't any indication as to what the error was or the last instruction. I cleared the window and the file opened. I couldn't find any issues with the building in either the floor plan or 3D environments. Today, 10/24/17, I launched Archicad 21 and it said there was a new update available which I downloaded. It stated that the downloaded file was for the AC21 4002 version which I thought I already had. I launched the installer and it went ahead and installed the update. I found it odd that the installer didn't detect I had already installed that update. Anyway I immediately tried to open an AC20 file to review the design and again I got the same popup window stating that there was an error with the last command just like before. Cleared the window and file loaded and again everything looked OK. I am wondering if this error thing is just something I am having or is it something others are having as well.
I am using Win10 Pro 64 bit OS. My system uses an AMD A8 BLack processor with 32GBs of RAM. Any ideas anyone.
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!