Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Hotfix-3 for ArchiCAD 14 (Build 3636)

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers,

Today we have released Hotfix 3 (Build 3636) for ArchiCAD 14. It is currently available for INT, USA, AUS and GER language versions through the Help menu/Check for Updates... command. Other language versions will follow soon.

Click here for the Release Notes:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC14-3477to3636-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
4 REPLIES 4
Dennis Lee
Booster
Thank you for this, the TW files are working without a glitch updating / referencing each other, much snappier.
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
I just installed the update. I have been having problems with the library part editor and was hoping for a fix. Unfortunately the problem persists. (I have reported the bug.)

Otherwise I have had no significant issues with 14.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!

This hotfix, as the previous, is said "all languages". What does that mean? Is it necessary for me to wait for a French one?

Cheers,

JML
AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
LUTHRINGER wrote:
Hi!

This hotfix, as the previous, is said "all languages". What does that mean? Is it necessary for me to wait for a French one?

Dear LUTHRINGER,

The installer application technically works for all languages, nevertheless it is still being tested for several ones. Use the the Help menu/Check for Updates... to know when the FRA language version is available.

Cheers,
Andor
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base