Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Missing Library Part in Version 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just got version 10 and loaded the new library and I already have a missing zone stamp.

It shows up as missing "Zone_Stamp_02 10"

This is a new plan with nothing done to the program and no other libraries brought in.

In the past I've had a ton of missing libraries and am trying to get zero missing library parts on all my future plans.

Does anyone know why this is occurring and how to fix it?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had some wierd missing zone stamp issues as well, but I think it had to do with converting an old template file. Have you started a "new" project or have you opened an existing project? Go to your zone tool and open the default settings and see if the stamp is missing. You might also play with attribute manager and overwirte your zones if there are not ones in place that you are using. I was a little surprised at the error I had since there were no zones placed in the project.
Anonymous
Not applicable
try reloading the libraries again. If this is what I think it is, it is a bug that has been around forever. The zone stamp is really not missing, but AC reports it that way anyway.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, I tried again by opening a new file and didn't reference any templates or previously set up work environments.

I was plying with the version 10 training guide and I think it brought in something tied to that because it was no longer there when I opened a new plan completely raw.