Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Saving 3D Views

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am a new Archicad user and am currently on the trial version of archicad 13. When I show selection/marquee in 3D the image looks fine, however when I save the image or put it on a page layout the green construction type lines show up on all the objects - why is this happening and how can i stop it?? Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not quite sure what you mean. Can you post a screen image?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry I can't explain it very well! I have attached a screen shot - the shelving and tables show all the green construction type lines, as does the circular structure at the back of the shop and the mirror. When I look at it in 3D view these lines do not appear, only when i save the image or put it on a page layout. Also, the right wall is actually white, but shows up as grey. Not sure why this is happening either. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is also happening when i save elevations. Any help would be greatly appreciated...I've been stuck on this for 2 weeks now and am going crazy!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
It looks like what you have there is a 3D document view which uses the internal engine to provide a vector graphic that can be snapped and dimensioned etc. I believe there is a setting to turn off the contour lines but I haven't used the 3D docs much.

If you are looking for a more realistic appearance you should be rendering the view, preferably with the Lightworks engine.