Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

floor setting problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, first, sorry for my english, but i try hard

So, i would build a volume similar at the attachment, but the problem is when i make a "double height/elevation" (the larger party of a volume), the all thing go wrong.
i wondering, if i can build each volume (and floor setting) separately ???

Thanks very much

Sans titre1.png
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
If I understand, you are showing an elevation / section of the massing that you want?

Walls can span multiple stories, and the Floor Plan Cut Plane can be used to view horizontal sections of the building at any height.

It seems to me that you might have at most 5 'stories' here. Certainly 3 for providing base heights of the colored modules. But, it seems that what I identify in the screenshot as '1' (sorry 0 in Europe!) is the main floor, 2 is the base floor of the orange module, 3 is the second floor of the orange module, 4 is the base floor for green, and 5 is the main floor for green?

You can build all of this in one file of course, and it does not even require complex profiles - just walls, slabs and "roofs". But, if you want to play with the positioning of these modules relative to each other, then, yes, you can model separately. Model each of the red, orange and green in separate files and Hotlink them into a master file at the appropriate stories.

(But, I may not really understand what you want to do. While English is the official language of this forum, you can post in your native language (French?) as long as you also post an English translation. That might help get a better response from someone who speaks your language.)

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you very much for your response.
I think i have understand everything. And i would try to make each volume separatly. And put the three files in one, whitout floor settings.

Max.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Now i'v got a new problem,

i use a stair to print a specific shapes in the volume, whit the appropriate tool i think (see attechement 1).

But a need to give the same thickness at the stair than the "cope" (the floor) (see attechement 2) ...

Any idea ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
ATTECHEMENT 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I find by myself I'm a genius.

I take a roof section "encircle/surround" it whit 2 stairs, and i use the previous tool.

Ok, it's a cheap solution