Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

link details/images in pm to ac details tool

Rakela Raul
Participant
i have images and dwg details placed in pm with the auto label feature, so they are identifd some how......now, working in ac, i wd like to use the independent detail tool/detail tool to make a callout and hopefully link the detail/image already in pm...can i do that??
if you didnt understand what i just askd..dont worry, i just read it myself and i didnt understand either...
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you would need to import the dwg and image files into archicad, place them in the detail windows you created with the markers, save views of those detail windows(layer comb, scale, disp. options) and import those views to plotmaker. You could of course create an empty detail window (tied to a marker), save a view of the empty window, and import to the same sheet and location that you have your dwg and image files. That of course defeats part of the purpose of auto labeling since you would have to move both placed drawings (ie dwg and imported view) to have things update correctly.
Rakela Raul
Participant
thx mike,
@ 2AM i came to that redo solution.....if pm would work within ac it would have been different probably.....thx v much for responding
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16