cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

missing add-on

__archiben
Booster
tigger wrote:
everytime i open archicad it tells me i'm missing an add-on. the add-on is "Update All". I did a search on my hardrive as well as our office server and it cannot be found. Where can I get this so I stop getting this error?
re-install your cadimage add-ons . . . 'update all' is one of their add-ons that isn't specific to one particular tool. it's used by their other add-ons to carry out common tasks . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
1 REPLY 1
__archiben
Booster
tigger wrote:
where do i find this? on the disk?
on whatever media you have your cadimage add-ons in - if you bought them online and downloaded them it will be electronic . . .

if you don't possess any cadimage add-ons ( ) then the file has been in use by someone who does have cadimage add-ons loaded. you can delete the 'update all' data by unchecking the box in the warning dialogue you're experiencing: once saved it won't both you again . . . but you will lose the element data related to that particular add-on, and perhaps the elements themselves. i don't know enough about the specifics of that particular add-on to know just what will be lost . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup