cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

pen troubles-niche

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi, in my project i have lot's of niche. problem is that in floor plan appears ugly pinky colour. i want get rid of it. tried everything. any advice?
thanks
ac11

niche.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
Thomas Holm
Booster
You can find your object's pens in the Parameters tab, under 2D properties. (Hint - they are enabled in the tab you have open!) It's probably the background fill pen that's pink.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
not exactly-there is no option.look
Anonymous
Not applicable
starterr wrote:
hi, in my project i have lot's of niche. problem is that in floor plan appears ugly pinky colour. i want get rid of it. tried everything. any advice?
thanks
ac11
Ctrl-Shift-O when niche selected. Under parameters tab you see gs_fill_pen_2 (Niche Fill Pen in 2D) and remove the cross from the display column prior to gs_fill_pen_2. Now it is shown under parameters tab. Though you have to save edited niche as a new object and don't forget to change the niches to a new object you just saved.
Anonymous
Not applicable
See here also -

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=101639&highlight=niche#101639
Anonymous
Not applicable
sinatropus,peter,

thank you! great help!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!