Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

How to Sign up to Graphisoft Community

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

1. Click on the human icon in the upper-right corner to get to the login page;

2. Sign in with your Graphisoft ID;

a. Don’t you have a Graphisoft ID yet? Sign up by clicking on “Create Graphisoft ID”;
b. The link will open on a new tab. Enter your personal information including name and e-mail address, read and accept our Privacy Policy and click on "Sign up" to register your new Graphisoft ID account;
c. A confirmation link will be sent to your e-mail address. Confirm and switch back to the previous tab or visit GraphisoftID > Login again to sign in.

3. Register a username. Click on “Submit” to activate it;

4. You will find yourself on the home page of Graphisoft Community. 

GS_Community_int_homepage_banner (1).jpg

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

Your Graphisoft Community Team

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

12 REPLIES 12

mikas
Expert

I got email from GS community-team to finalize my account migration up until December 01, or I will become anonymous. I thought I had done that already. How can I be sure?

AC25, Rhino6/7+Grasshopper, TwinMotionMac Pro 6,1 E5-1650v2-3,5GHz/128GB/eGPU:6800XT/11.6.5 • HP Z4/Xeon W-2195/256GB/RX6800XT/W10ProWS

Hi @mikas

you should've been excluded from that list, so I am sorry if you received that email, must've been a mistake. It was intended for all those members that have registered Archicad Talk accounts but didn't migrate their content to the Community. You can be sure you finalized your process.

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager