Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

We want your feedback!

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone! 

We are happy you joined our Graphisoft Community!

Bearing in mind that we freshly launched this platform, your feedback is crucial to keep improving our community.

Would you please share your impressions, comments, suggestions?

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

134 REPLIES 134

Yeah, definitely.

I came across so many of them just yesterday 😞

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
furtonb
Advisor

What about putting a side bar to the side for long threads?

Rhino Discourse (to the right):

furtonb_0-1630565674122.png

The new GS community:

furtonb_1-1630565730679.png

I have no sense where I am in a thread, and this infinite page without any reference is not so optimal for reading... Also, the "Load more replies" at the bottom of the page could be removed to have an infinite thread until the end.

odv.hu | actively using: AC25-27 INT | Rhino6-8 | macOS @ apple silicon / win10 x64

That was quite an old post from 2009.

Those images may have been links to external sources that are no longer available.

I have noticed that migrated post with embedded images now just show a link where you can preview or download (open) the image.

We have asked what has happened here and if it can be fixed.

Images can be embedded in new posts quite easily and these do show in the post.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

Is it possible to see only the thread headers? 

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.

Must admit I liked the obvious structure of the old forum. I guess we are all going to have to adapt to the new structure and how to find and follow key issues.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

You can see the new posts by clicking on Graphisoft Community in the page top left. You should then see Hot Topics and options for listing including Most Recent.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Yes I'm missing that one, too.

Sad that GS didn't choose Discourse, which I still think is the Gold Standard in forum software as of today.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
DGSketcher
Legend

I am used to having the thread displaying oldest to newest, is there a quick way to get to the end of a long thread?

runxel
Legend

There is no visual clue, If I have already "liked" a post.

By accident I just unliked one...

---

Generally.... What an atrocius design is this?

It's wasting so much screen real estate. I'd wish the layout would be more compact. Because at the moment my widescreen display sits mostly empty, but vertically I can see like 2 posts max. 🤦‍♂️

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

The avatar and thumbs icon etc takes the focus from the subject...subject should be on top, avatar and icons smaller and to the right or at least not on top.

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.