Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Well, back to renov filter and editing composite graphics

Anonymous
Not applicable
well,

i was happier than a pig....think that i had solved all of my graphic issues when showing whats new, existing, demo, etc. by using my renovation filter to darken elements and lightening others.

went to print and yes they are darker, and yes they show the composite layers, but not near the contrast i need.

i have fattened my lines, in reno override, to like 2 pnt blk lines, and the existing to a thin grey.

everything would be fine if the lines would print at 2pnt, but it looks like everything is the same lineweight.

is there some setting that is causing this? maybe composites, pen settings? i dont know.

any thoughts would help......thanks!
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Rockstar
knosaj wrote:
i have fattened my lines, in reno override, to like 2 pnt blk lines, and the existing to a thin grey.

everything would be fine if the lines would print at 2pnt, but it looks like everything is the same lineweight.
The Line/Marker/Text Color setting in the Override Styles only changes the color of these elements, not their pen (and weight).

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14