Snowy Pasargad

It is Tomb of Cyrus . The great king of Iran. It is about 6th century BC and it's so important for Iranian people. During Nowruz, the Persian New Year, celebrations are held annually around the tomb by Iranians which gather from all around the country. Iranians respect Cyrus the Great as the founder of Iran and the Persian Empire.
SepidehKolahi
Booster
It is Tomb of Cyrus . The great king of Iran. It is about 6th century BC and it's so important for Iranian people. During Nowruz, the Persian New Year, celebrations are held annually around the tomb by Iranians which gather from all around the country. Iranians respect Cyrus the Great as the founder of Iran and the Persian Empire.
Comments
Rubia Torres
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi @SepidehKolahi🏛🌲
Thank you for participating and starting discussions in our design challenge. I am curious to know more about Snowy Pasargad, if you'd like to share your process.

Rubia Torres
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

I see we have many comments in Persian. We'd like to ask you guys to share your thoughts in English so it's accessible to the majority of our Community.
Many thanks! 😉

SepidehKolahi
Booster

@Rubia Torres @It is Tomb of Cyrus . The great king of Iran. It is about 6th century BC and it's so important for Iranian people.
During Nowruz, the Persian New Year, celebrations are held annually around the tomb by Iranians which gather from all around the country. Iranians respect Cyrus the Great as the founder of Iran and the Persian Empire.

JK88
Contributor

Nice work, very mysterious, need Tomb Raider to get in there for discovery.

Arash Kiabayan
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Well-done, @SepidehKolahi👏

SepidehKolahi
Booster

@Arash Kiabayan Thank you so much

SepidehKolahi
Booster

@JK88 Thanks 😊 

SepidehKolahi
Booster
Somayyeh
Beginner

Your job is great😍😍😍😍

Kourosh
Participant

I am very happy that you were able to win the competition. This helps to make the history of Iran better known to some extent. I hope you always win