Sustainable design
About EcoDesigner, Energy Evaluation, Life Cycle Assessment, etc.

Energy evaluation

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have not used the Energy evaluation module of AC before. I have gone to ArchiCad Help which shows items as per attached image. However, when I open "Prepare the Architectural BIM for Energy Evaluation" I get more of the grey subject windows which never open to the subject material the precise indicates and just take me back to "Prepare the Architectural BIM for Energy Evaluation".

Where can I find a complete set of instructions on performing an energy evaluation of a building?

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 12.46.29 PM.png
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
You should see the information for your topic in the top section with links to further info at the bottom.
I still can't get used to this style of help so I just use the list on the right to navigate my way through the topics.
Or I use the reference guide PDF in the HELP menu.

Barry.
archicad_help.jpg
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Michael wrote:
Where can I find a complete set of instructions on performing an energy evaluation of a building?
EcoDesigner STAR manual (EcoDesigner STAR is an extended, paid version of Energy Evaluation with additional features) is available as promotional material from Graphisoft online

If you run into any issues with BIM to BEM or just need a quick advice on Energy Evaluation — PM me.