Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Renderings

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, it is possible to make simple renderings like those (attachment) with Archicad?
Eva
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, that result it's probably perfected with a tablet. I try to do the same (with nice but not so effective results) using both the sketch render and the lightworks one, made separately and finally combined using phothoshop, adding some effects... look at my example...
I'm waiting for the new cintiq, to improve the quality of a sketched render. But I really think that archicad will never be able to make a good render itself (lightworks doesn't have the radiosity and displacement, and the render engine is really old...): you could try with the maxwell render engine (but it requires a great computer) or try artlantis (easy to use but not very good) or, best of all, try Cinema 4D...

CIAO!
Anonymous
Not applicable
hello, thank you.
Eva
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been happiest with the sketch-render look of the sketchup styles so I often export my archicad model to 3ds and import to sketchup. It's fast and easy and worth a try.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello to Santa Barbara, thank you for your tip. can you attach a sample of the sketchup rendering?
Eva
MMontgomery
Enthusiast
Also, take a look at Piranesi.
AC 6-27 - Intel i9-9900K - RTX3090 - Windows 11 - 64GB RAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello MMontgomery,
great renderings!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Mmontgomery, but how you get it from archicad to Piranesi?
Eva
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Eva,

your ArchiCAD is able to export the 3D-Model in the Piranesi-Format!

"Sie können auch den Grundriss oder die 3D-Ansicht für Feinabstimmungen oder Spezialeffekte in eine Reihe von Anwendungen exportieren, wie z.B. Piranesi, 3D Studio oder Photoshop."

..... found in the ArchiCAD Help.

cheers,
Michael
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Michael, I missed it thanks
Eva