BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Why Archicad isnt work with VRAY....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Archicad Render with lightworks ... Bad
3d max Vray -- SUPER.

i use a archicad.. bad i dont like archicad..no i like archicad but ....
i dont like archicad render..

Do you know ...Why archicad isnt work with vray...
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome to forum.

Archicad's LW Render engine it's not bad - is well enough for architectural rendering. I don't know how well you know that, but just play around and you will find it much more practical than using 3dMax, Cinema4D, ArtLantis_R etc. Why? Because you get enough quality for your clients in most cases and because of integrated render engine your models+renders are always up2date.
Another question is that, with VRay is possible to render models a little bit more realistic. But in the same way I could say MaxwellRender does it much more better...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Z.Bauer wrote:
Welcome to forum.

Archicad's LW Render engine it's not bad - is well enough for architectural rendering. I don't know how well you know that, but just play around and you will find it much more practical than using 3dMax, Cinema4D, ArtLantis_R etc. Why? Because you get enough quality for your clients in most cases and because of integrated render engine your models+renders are always up2date.
Another question is that, with VRay is possible to render models a little bit more realistic. But in the same way I could say MaxwellRender does it much more better...
of course... but i m too

i want use a maxwell but i havent maxwell... i wasnt find it..
i learnd to day... maxwelll ..
Anonymous
Not applicable
ArchiCAD is a CAD architectural application. People who see ArchiCAD as a 3D software are wrong...This is not a 3dsmax competitor. This is a BIM solution for architecture, just that.

If you want to use vray in archicad models, just export it to 3ds max and then use vray.

About maxwell, you can check on www.maxwellrender.com to buy a license.

regards
Learn and get certified!