Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

ZERMATT DEMO FOR A10

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello,

does anyone know where to get zermatt 2 demo for A10? the one from official site is not working - when installed it requires additional information to be sent and that is how demo is activated. i have done all that, but it's more than 2 weeks and no response from manufacturer...

OR

would there be any suggestions on how to make free interactive walkthrough of one's project?
13 REPLIES 13
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
What about Zermatt demo for AC11, any info?
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
hmz, i got 3 the same answers (from you guys and from vitruvian studio): check you archicad's material settings. so, i go options > element attributes > materials and... what's so special about it? i don't see what needs to be configured to keep my own created materials in Vitruvian Studio as assigned in A10.

does this problem has smth to do with the rendering engine i choose? i've always used the same (by default) Internal Engine.

can anyone provide further instructions to this problem?
Anonymous
Not applicable
vecho wrote:
can anyone provide further instructions to this problem?
The problem concerns how AC10 saves as vrml file. If you are able to open your file with a vrml-viewer (out of Vitruvian Studio) you will notice the same problem (some textures could be mixed).
With Vitruvian Studio you can manually apply the right textures.

Giovanni Dragone
Anonymous
Not applicable
Giovanni wrote:

The problem concerns how AC10 saves as vrml file.

In ArchiCAD 11 the VRML exporter works correctly (talking about textures). It was an AC 10 bug.