Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

ZERMATT DEMO FOR A10

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello,

does anyone know where to get zermatt 2 demo for A10? the one from official site is not working - when installed it requires additional information to be sent and that is how demo is activated. i have done all that, but it's more than 2 weeks and no response from manufacturer...

OR

would there be any suggestions on how to make free interactive walkthrough of one's project?
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
i meant is there any analog program to zermatt (that runs interactive project from separate file without the need to install archicad on pc) that is free?
Anonymous
Not applicable
vecho wrote:
is there any analog program to zermatt (that runs interactive project from separate file without the need to install archicad on pc) that is free?
Vitruvian Studio Demo is free
http://www.vitruvian-studio.com

Giovanni Dragone
Nuge
Advocate
i have been trying to get an answer about the wall and roof builder issues for the last 6 weeks without even a reply !!

has anyone else had a similar problem getting any customer service !!

Cheers Nuge
AC27 i9 11900K / 128G ram / GTX 3090 / D5 Render
Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone I know who has zermatt is having that same problem (re: Accessories) . And zermatt tech support have not answered any queries. It was a good product, but they broke it in March with the last patch and haven't bothered to fix it. Absolutely pathetic support. If they charge for an upgrade to version 11 I am going to freak!!!!! .... it has only worked in v10 for a few months
Anonymous
Not applicable
that's rigth Archi-Guy, demo or full version (which i haven't tried) used to work few month ago, but now smth has changed and if it is as you say, that the patch has ruined this add-on and no tech support has ever been provided than i am not interested in zermatt anymore 😕

by the way, there has been a very good post about other ways of converting project to interactive exhibitions. anyone having the same problem should check "Computer games walk throughs".
Anonymous
Not applicable
okay, i've tried vitruvian studio which is easy to use, but there is one problem: when you load archicad's project, vitruvian studio mixes most of the textures and it's time consuming to fix it by yourself. i believe there is a way to avoid this. any suggestion on how to do it?
Anonymous
Not applicable
vecho wrote:
.... vitruvian studio mixes most of the textures and it's time consuming to fix it by yourself. i believe there is a way to avoid this. any suggestion on how to do it?
probably you should chek the material setting of your ArchiCAD ..
TomWaltz
Participant
Nuge wrote:
i have been trying to get an answer about the wall and roof builder issues for the last 6 weeks without even a reply !!

has anyone else had a similar problem getting any customer service !!

Cheers Nuge
Zermatt makes a wall and roof builder?
Tom Waltz
TomWaltz
Participant
vecho wrote:
would there be any suggestions on how to make free interactive walkthrough of one's project?
You can make them inside Archicad, with a VR Object.
Tom Waltz