Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

need help w/ glass reflection effect

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone tell me how to give this glass effect with sky reflection in ArchiCAD 10. What settings should I use?

Thanks in advance

Picture 1.png
3 REPLIES 3
Dwight
Newcomer
I assume that you refer to reflected scenery..... there are two articles in my book concerning this. Methods include:

1: You either place a very large photo of sky/clouds in a transparent material used as the glass - preferably slightly rippled in Photoshop to emulate actual glasspanels in frames.

2: Make a panel behind the camera with an image of the scene you wish to reflect on it. Adjust the panel according to what you want to see.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks will try that,
I think it is about time to invest on your book

is this version covers ArchiCAD 10, any new one coming specifically for 10?
Dwight
Newcomer
Ths book has a small supplement for the minor changes to the sun in Archicad 10.
Dwight Atkinson