Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

AI renders without model

lopezfigueroa
Enthusiast

Hi people.
I was curious if it was possible to "trick" the AI ​​viewer with images.
And yes, it is possible.
For this I made a surface material to which I applied a hand-made perspective image as a texture.
It is important to consider that it follows the same rules that should be used for a model.
Perspective view, clear volumetry, sky and floor reference, shadows to accentuate the recognition of volumes. Colors to distinguish materials. And see the result.
Try it yourself.
What do you think? Renders without models.
Surface with image as textureSurface with image as textureOriginal imageOriginal imageArchicad_SVfOljgVWn.png51%51%100%100%0%0%

Create surface with imageCreate surface with imageapplyapplyput the camera frontal and doneput the camera frontal and done

7 REPLIES 7
lopezfigueroa
Enthusiast

mediterranean 0 2pools.pngArchicad_3ELjcrwBRM.jpg

Fantastic experiment 👏 😎  @lopezfigueroa I pretty nice sketches.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course
Botonis
Advisor

So the process of AI is not taking any info from the Archicad 3D model itself like scale, dimensions, element type or else.

It is just creating a photo from the 3d window. 

Some how this process has to give more control options like excluding material, or surfaces, or paint certain areas etc.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

This is a really cool trick.

I decided to move this topic to the AI Visualizer Forum so it is available for everyone.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Botonis
Advisor

Initially I thought that some model info was used so that the result would be more accurate.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
dh1
Contributor

Bonjour  Lopez Figueroa, hello everybody.

Thanks you very much for this brilliant hack. It means that the AI engine is really feed with (only) images. The way via Achicad 3D model is (maybe for now) purely artificial.…To make us believe it.

It's look like a commercial trick. It is incorrect in my opinion.

What I suggest (and what I want) now is: 

To be able now to feed directly the engine with screenshot, images, sketches… AND also with 3d model when really functional

And also to be able to "pre-feed" the engine with "mood" images for a better result in the way wanted

Tell me what is your opinion?

I hope Graphisoft will give us a response and explanations.

Best 

Illes Papp
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

You can find more details on how the technology works and some tips and tricks in our webinar with Jenő Barta:
Archicad AI Visualizer Webinar (youtube.com)

Illés Papp
GRAPHISOFT Senior Product Manager

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!