cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

Visualiser not running -> ERROR: No matching distribution found for torchsde==0.2.5

MBu_pg1
Participant

Hi,

After installing, throw the "AI_Visualizer-Installation_Guide"

i have an issue after running "run.sh"

The Command stops with the Prompt: 

Please use pip<24.1 if you need to use this version.

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement torchsde==0.2.5 (from versions: 0.2.5, 0.2.6)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for torchsde==0.2.5

Has someone a workaround for this?

Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-19 um 12.54.26.png

34 REPLIES 34
Wini
Participant

Hey guys,

would love to find a solution to this problem to finally be able to start rendering some images!

Where are you looking forward to solution please let me know!

Kind regrets

Hi Norbert. Any update about this issues? 

Norbert Kucsma
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi all,

We apologize for the delay and plan to release a new installer package next week.

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Technical Support Engineer

Thank you for your quick response!! can't wait to see the update. please inform if the new package is ready. thank you

Please inform when it is released 🙂

Wini
Participant

How is the Update going?

Hi Nobert, hope you are well. Any update for this issue??

Hi,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

The new installer for macOS and the updated installation guide are available on this site.

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Technical Support Engineer

HI Norbert, 

Im still facing challenge here.. 

I have downloaded the new Visualiser Package and followed the steps all the way to Step no 4. (for Mac Silicon) and then I get this comment from the Terminal:

Step 1. --- Update to v1.10.1...

/Volumes/AI_Visualizer_Add-on-27-INT-install_package-MAC/sd.webui/install.sh: line 23: cd: webui: No such file or directory

xxx@ewas-mbp ~ % 

Im not able to install further... 

Does anyone have the the same issue ?

dsalgadom
Participant

i´m having this issue :

File "/Applications/Graphisoft/Archicad 27/sd.webui/webui/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 700, in send

raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)

requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=7860): Max retries exceeded with url: /startup-events (Caused by NameResolutionError("<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x2db1f8160>: Failed to resolve 'localhost' ([Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known)"))

Creating model from config: /Applications/Graphisoft/Archicad 27/sd.webui/webui/repositories/generative-models/configs/inference/sd_xl_base.yaml

Applying attention optimization: sub-quadratic... done.

Model loaded in 26.3s (load weights from disk: 0.6s, create model: 0.6s, apply weights to model: 22.7s, apply half(): 0.2s, apply dtype to VAE: 0.1s, move model to device: 0.2s, calculate empty prompt: 1.7s).

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!