BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

BIMx on iPad

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just getting started with BIMx on my iPad and have a quick question. This may be covered elsewhere but here is my question. I have imported about a dozen 3d models into my BIMx player on my iPad, all work great but would like to remove some of them. How do I remove files from my iPad BIMx player?

thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Like most iOS apps - swipe to the left on the model you want to delete when looking at the list of models. A red 'delete' button will appear on the right.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl , thank you. I'm kind of new to this stuff
Karl Ottenstein
You're welcome. iOS 7 changed more than a few things (including how things are deleted in some apps), so even some of us old-timers got/get confused after the upgrade. 😉
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone!
I have the same problem, and i tryed everything to fix it. I restarted bimx, installed hotfix 2 and 3, i am with standart work environment ON sooo i'm pretty desperate at the moment three hours of reading posts and trying things didn't helped .