Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Door schedule - Sliding door arrow in wrong direction

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've made a door schedule including sliding doors - for some reason the opening arrows are correct in the elevation, but not in plan. See screenshots, I've marked an example in red. All the arrows are automatically generated. Any advice here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
DangDang wrote:
I've made a door schedule including sliding doors - for some reason the opening arrows are correct in the elevation, but not in plan. See screenshots, I've marked an example in red. All the arrows are automatically generated. Any advice here?

I would say that your plan view is correct (in the schedule) and the elevation is not - well it is because you have told it to show the elevation from the 'Opening Side'.
I think you have placed the door incorrectly on the plan however.
You have placed the opening side on the inside of the room.

First click is to choose the wall where you want the door/window.
The second click gives you the 'outside' and orientation of the door (left/right).

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Barry Kelly
DangDang wrote:

I would say that your plan view is correct (in the schedule) and the elevation is not - well it is because you have told it to show the elevation from the 'Opening Side'.
I think you have placed the door incorrectly on the plan however.
You have placed the opening side on the inside of the room.

First click is to choose the wall where you want the door/window.
The second click gives you the 'outside' and orientation of the door (left/right).

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11