Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

How to create editable BIMcloud Libraries ?

AEismann
Participant
Hi all,

When uploading a container file .lcf as a bimcloud library I am not able later on to edit that library. how can I create an empty library that I can later edit ?

Kind regards,
A. Eismann
AC23 NED 7000 | AC24 NED 5000

Win10 | i9-9900k | 32GB | RTX 2080 Ti
3 REPLIES 3
Hello,

You have to modify it on your computer and then to synchronise it with the bimcloud previous library. You can modify just one little part of your library on your computer, Archicad will be able to synchronise only what you've changed... Like working into a teamworks project.
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
AEismann
Participant
Hi Christophe, Some BIM cloud libraries are directly editable but not all of them. It means that I can directly upload files to them without having to change them locally and synchronizing . The problem that I dont know how they were created and how to create those. As far as i know theres no way of creating an empty library (not through a .lcf file). Any other possible solutions ?
Christophe wrote:
Hello,

You have to modify it on your computer and then to synchronise it with the bimcloud previous library. You can modify just one little part of your library on your computer, Archicad will be able to synchronise only what you've changed... Like working into a teamworks project.

AEismann
Participant
I'm talking about creating a library which has the option of directly adding objects using these buttons :