Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Parametric Option Sets

Collin Abdallah
Participant
I am having trouble with the correct associated Zone showing up in my door schedule for a location property, so I am working on creating a new property for doors in which there is an option set with all of the Zone Names in the project. Is there a quick and easy way to auto-populate an option set with a list? For this example, it would be a list of all zone names in the project. I am open to experimenting with a new Expression as well, just don't really know where to start with that. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Hello,

It is to check the right of way of the zones first. Then the direction of opening of the door is to be monitored according to the need to associate a door block with a zone or another. You can create your own property to associate a door to a zone but it will not be dynamic if you modify your project 😕
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin