cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

AC14 Scheduling Walls - Story Bug

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am creating schedules of my BIM that are producing quantities, lengths and areas of all building components for the QS. When creating a schedule for Ground Floor walls, even though I specify 'Story = 0' as a criteria it is scheduling walls on every floor.

Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my BIM? I did not set all the walls to show on all storeys, they were set to only show on home storey.

I can (have) shown the storey as a criteria and can only look at Ground Floor walls and ignore others but it worries me that such information can sneak in when you have created a model and schedule correctly and put a huge amount of time/effort into making sure you have an accurate and complete BIM.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just realised that I am an idiot, why would I create a separate schedule for each floor when I can just subtotal each floor on one schedule? One weeks paternity leave and my brain's turned to rot.

It's still a bug though but thanks Graphisoft, for once your ineptitude has balanced nicely, rather than compounded, with my own and produced a satisfactory, time saving result.