Houston - We've got translator issues out here!
The start of a $25 million school project and not even 50% modeled and we're having trouble exporting DWG background files. I saw the one issue about fonts but we are using Arial fonts. I've tried the special translator and custom settings. There is something causing the export to hang and instantly crash Archicad. There is also no bug report or recovery option so if you didn't save before saving DWG you're SOL.
Does anyone know of any log files to check out for clues? I do have a consultants site plan hotlinked but it is not visible in this view I am exporting. I will try and break the link to this next.
No luck breaking the hotlink file from the master. Still crashing on DWG export.
Still searching for clues for objects added or changed since last successful export. This is not a good situation...Will try shutting down layers but not too many left visible.
Wow, that was a good test of troubleshooting. We first discovered that the translator setting was saving all layers vs. only visible layers. Changed to exporting only visible layers and it worked.
We tracked the problem to a hidden layer that had text boxes using the Microsoft Windows Arno Pro font.
I have the same problem on exporting DWG files, I've tried to hide fills and zone stamp fills too and exporting only visible layers with no result, the AC 14 is hanging on export and then crashing without any bug report.