Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiCAD 14 and Encina

Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Now that news of ArchiCAD 14 has been released, I felt it was timely to mention that Encina has been involved in the beta test, and our add-ons will be ready to release in parallel with this new version.

As before, ArchiCAD 14 versions of our add-ons will be available at no charge to registered users (and students). The new versions will automatically recognise your existing registration, so it will simply be a matter of downloading and installing the update.

I can't say anything more about ArchiCAD 14 at this stage because the conditions of the NDA still apply.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Software Engineer Speckle Systems
10 REPLIES 10
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Brett wrote:
I think the question has to be asked whether this tool can be used for other countries. We in NZ have a Specification System very similar to NBS so hopefully it is not UK only.
It isn't directly applicable in other countries because the add-on is only half the solution. The other half is the changes made to the NBS software by RIBA Enterprises. Communication between the add-on and the specification database is the key.

The same principle could be applied anywhere in the world, but cooperation with the specification software developers is crucial to success.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Software Engineer Speckle Systems