cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiForma Problem: Save as AC Object Tool

Dave Jochum
Advocate
Just used the v.14 version of AF for the first time to make a couple of objects and can't save either as AC objects--the OK button is always grayed out. Doesn't matter if choosing OBJECT, DOOR, or WINDOW. Anybody? Fabrizio?
Dave Jochum
J o c h u m A R C H I T E C T S http://www.jochumarchitects.com
MBP 16" (M1 Max) 64 GB•OS 13.5.2•AC 27 Silicon (latest build)
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
I see the same thing...
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Just disable the option "Keep zoomed detail on Rebuild" from Option/Work Environment/Imaging and Calculation Dialog Window.
I know... the warning message in the Save as object dialog window should be changed in order to better explain this issue... Actually it sound just like a suggestion about the object preview calculation!

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Dave Jochum
Advocate
Fabrizio wrote:
Just disable the option "Keep zoomed detail on Rebuild" from Option/Work Environment/Imaging and Calculation Dialog Window.
I know... the warning message in the Save as object dialog window should be changed in order to better explain this issue... Actually it sound just like a suggestion about the object preview calculation!

Friendly
Fabrizio
Thanks Fabrizio. I can now save to the embedded library, but if I choose another library, the save fails.
Dave Jochum
J o c h u m A R C H I T E C T S http://www.jochumarchitects.com
MBP 16" (M1 Max) 64 GB•OS 13.5.2•AC 27 Silicon (latest build)