cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Archicad to DWG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Problem:

When I export view from publisher set to dwg it is all fine, but when I export from layout to DWG I have problem.
Drawing in Autocad goes in to "Drawing and figure" layer, and then it acts like a block and it cannot be further modified in Autocad except if it is exploded, which messes up whole drawing ( example. hatch is completly torn, grids systems are separated etc.)

I have tried many combinations DXF-DWG Translation setup, but I didnt find solution.

Is there a way to export a layout from Archicad to dwg, to have fully modifyable drawing and layout?
1 REPLY 1
Hello,

This is actually a dwg export available setting

[img=https://i.ibb.co/FHVrxPQ/Capture-d-e-cran-2019-07-08-a-12-08-00.png]
[/img]

1 - Where and How your layout will be in your dwg
2 - How your draw will be in your dwg

To try is to achieve, but it's not really fun to do
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin