cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage tools. Can I get them?

I try to dowload the cadimage tools from here: "http://www.cadimagetools.com/home.php?page=download" and all i get is 0 size zip files. I registered myself on the site, but still no luck.

Any cadimage person around?

I just want to try them, they look nice.
arch. ernest atanasiu
AC 10-26 INT/GER/FR on Win 10/ Win 11
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK to Cadimage's credit, I was finally contacted concerning the site and massing tool, however I was told simply that what I want could not be accomplished in the current version. I would have preferred to have known the program did not function for use in the US prior to purchasing. Could have saved me time and money. I guess truth or at least the whole truth in advertising would be in order.

Mark Hendricks
PatriciaLe_o
Participant
I didn't have problems on downloading the add on. And also Tony Krepler, from Cadimage, answered my mails fast... he tried but I still didn't understand very well his explanations. The manual is not very well written and has its omissions...
Does anyone there use Keynotes addon???? I wanted to know better if it works well before buying it... Any opinion?
Patricia Leão

AC21 INT Full
MacOSHighSierra
Anonymous
Not applicable
PatriciaLeão wrote:
I didn't have problems on downloading the add on. And also Tony Krepler, from Cadimage, answered my mails fast... he tried but I still didn't understand very well his explanations. The manual is not very well written and has its omissions...
Does anyone there use Keynotes addon???? I wanted to know better if it works well before buying it... Any opinion?
Waiting for the new release with out bug to use it.
Joseph
PatriciaLe_o
Participant
Joseph wrote:
Waiting for the new release with out bug to use it.
Joseph

Hi Joseph,
do you know when will the new version be released? And what bugs are those? I just don't know how to make notes really automatic...
By Tony's explanation, as I understood, I always have to redraw a label... even if I set a note to an attribute (like a composite) and build a wall made of this same composite... although he says it's automatic. I guess I don't understand New Zeland's english!
Patricia Leão

AC21 INT Full
MacOSHighSierra
Anonymous
Not applicable
Was supposed to be end of last week; we have to wait for now.
Joseph
KeesW
Advocate
Keynotes:

We use them and they are quite good. The problem is creating content - the spec clauses it comes with are NZ based and we want our own. We are writing them but once they are done, KeyNotes will be very useful.
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU