Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cigraph add-ons broken in AC 11(1200)

Dave Jochum
Advocate
ArchiForma, -Stair, and -Terra all outdated for latest AC build. Nothing on Cigraph website. Fabrizio?
Dave Jochum
J o c h u m A R C H I T E C T S http://www.jochumarchitects.com
MBP 16" (M1 Max) 64 GB•OS 13.5.2•AC 27 Silicon (latest build)
14 REPLIES 14
__archiben
Booster
Dave wrote:
ArchiForma, -Stair, and -Terra all outdated for latest AC build. Nothing on Cigraph website. Fabrizio?
hi dave - they all seem to run for me: AC11 INT 1200 (it does tell me that i need to update them from the cigraph website though, so i must be running some older versions . . . is that what you mean?)

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Dave Jochum
Advocate
~/archiben wrote:
Dave wrote:
hi dave - they all seem to run for me: AC11 INT 1200 (it does tell me that i need to update them from the cigraph website though, so i must be running some older versions . . . is that what you mean?)

~/archiben
No. The add-ons don't show up in AC and the Add-ons Manager gives me a message that they are outdated. See attached.
Cigraph Message.jpg
Dave Jochum
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Dave,

I still didn't install the latest ArchiCAD 11 (1200) patch so I were in the best situation to check your trouble.

I just downloaded and installed the patch but everything works fine here (look at the attached image).
I'm using a MacBook Pro so I'm in the Apple side like you.

Maybe your add-ons for some "strange" reasons got damaged... please, try to download them again and substitute the old ones.

let me know the result...

Just for Archiben (sooner or later we will meet each other again) you are a really "bad boy"

the new checking update procedure try to help the user in using always the latest versions... don't you trust on us (or better on me)?
Please, when a new update is available, always download it!
If a new update is available this means that in the previous version there was something not working so...

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Dave Jochum
Advocate
Fabrizio wrote:
...Maybe your add-ons for some "strange" reasons got damaged... please, try to download them again and substitute the old ones.

let me know the result...

Friendly
Fabrizio
I downloaded ArchiForma (haven't tried -Stair and -Terra yet) with no better result. It still does not show up in DESIGN EXTRAS. ArchiRotate does.
Dave Jochum
__archiben
Booster
Dave wrote:
It still does not show up in DESIGN EXTRAS. ArchiRotate does.
did it get moved on your work environment? more importantly, does it show as being loaded in your add-on manager now?

they are all good here (MBP with AC11 INT 1200) . . . i was just about to post this image yesterday right before the forum got busted:

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
__archiben
Booster
Fabrizio wrote:
Just for Archiben (sooner or later we will meet each other again) you are a really "bad boy"

... the new checking update procedure try to help the user in using always the latest versions... don't you trust on us (or better on me)?
Please, when a new update is available, always download it!
If a new update is available this means that in the previous version there was something not working so...
i trust you - it's just that i haven't launched any of them for quite some time the kind of work i'm doing at the moment really only has call for architerra - and then only rarely. sorry!

cheers fabrizio!
ben
b e n f r o s t
Dave Jochum
Advocate
~/archiben wrote:
Dave wrote:
It still does not show up in DESIGN EXTRAS. ArchiRotate does.
did it get moved on your work environment? more importantly, does it show as being loaded in your add-on manager now?

they are all good here (MBP with AC11 INT 1200) . . . i was just about to post this image yesterday right before the forum got busted:

~/archiben
No change here. Still reads as outdated. Add-ons are in default location and all others show up as they should (ArchiRotate, RoofMaker, etc.)
Dave Jochum
__archiben
Booster
Dave wrote:
No change here. Still reads as outdated. Add-ons are in default location and all others show up as they should (ArchiRotate, RoofMaker, etc.)
just on the off-chance: are you using the right mac add-on - PPC for the older macs and intel for the new?

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
Dave Jochum
Advocate
~/archiben wrote:
Dave wrote:
just on the off-chance: are you using the right mac add-on - PPC for the older macs and intel for the new?

~/archiben
Good idea, but nope. Using Intel.
Dave Jochum