Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door Schedule Parameters

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I have a storefront door that I am able to input overall storefront height and width. I am also able to input the size of the sidelight panels and by default the remainder is the door width. So technically there is no door width parameter which is a problem when it comes to the door schedule.
The door schedule shows the overall wxh of the storefront, which is 14'x14. But what i need is the door wxh.

How do I get this information on the schedule if there is not parameter for it?
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
You can't unless you want to edit the object to add a parameter that will show the calculated value of the door width.
Then you can list that parameter in your schedule.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am not being successful on editing the door. I don't see where or how I can edit? Any ideas?
David Maudlin
Rockstar
douglas:

You have to open the door library part (Open Object...) then add a parameter, in the Help files see: User Interface Reference > Dialog Boxes > GDL (Geometric Description Language) > GDL Object Editor, Parameters. This takes some understanding of the GDL environment in ArchiCAD.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14