Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

How to get surface areas from morph

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using Archicad to takeoff areas for an energy modeling software (Hot2000). Basically, I model a house from an imported pdf. I can use Bluebeam for this but when it comes to things like a window schedule, using Archicad is quite quick. I have painted surfaces of walls, slabs and morphs according to the output I need. The picture shows how I have allocated the surfaces to a morph representing a bonus room over a garage - red is wall surface, yellow is sloping ceiling, cyan is flat ceiling. The surface areas from the slabs and walls are correct but the ones for a morph are quite wrong. Is it possible to get the face areas from a morph in a schedule in the manner I have shown?
Kris
2 REPLIES 2
stefan
Expert
This is done from a Surface Schedule, not an Elements or Components Schedule.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Anonymous
Not applicable
Stefan,
Yes, I have used a surface schedule. If I have a morph with vertical and horizontal faces (such as a box), the surface areas in the schedule will be correct. As soon as I have a sloped face, all the areas are all wrong.
Kris