Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
My door schedule is rounding the door thickness dimension to the nearest 1/4". Ex. 1 3/8" to 1 1/2". I tried changing the dimensioning tolerance for doors but that did not seem to work. Any idea where I can adjust the tolerance.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Erika,

Nice to meet you (can I say in this way at the virtual space?). Thanks for your compliments. It is so exciting to hear "insightful and stimulating" adjectives about my posts rather then "unreadable and too long" .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

I am trying to get the tolerance for this schedule changed to round to the nearest 1/2". After reading your posts above, I messed around and got the window list to change to round to the nearest 1", but then my boss wanted it changed to 1/2" and I can't seem to change it again. I have changed my dimension preferences to round to the nearest 1/2" for linear dims, door and window dims as well. Can someone help me out? Thanks a lot
Anonymous
Not applicable
I got it - it is in working units and levels - I had to set layout dims to the right tolerance. ?? ah i've stopped trying to understand