cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Naming Xref’s

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone knows if it’s possible to control the name of the Xrefs while export layout to DWG?

The views, placed on the layout, have both ID and View name . Only View Name are shown in the drawing title.

The Xrefs should be named only the View ID, but since AC12 I can’t get rid of the Layout ID and Layout Name in the Xref name.
And it seems to me that it’s not possible to have the Xref named the View ID, when it’s not showen in the drawing title?

Any hints?
Charlotte Metz
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I do not see any control in the Translator Setup Dialog which could influence this so I say this is not possible and ArchiCAD creates naming automatically.
If you feel this is important for you, start a Wish and let us see if it gains good support because then GS will need to consider its implementation.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27