cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

New User in Schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear All

i used AC in 3months..When i used AC 17Database that have A lot Problem in AC17. One of Problems were about Schedules and Database.

first question
I Have no idea beam's Material . Concrete beam create by concrete and template. When i setting database. template only can used suf A..
only one selet, not two or three selet.

where can find trainning Video about database?

Where topic is about MEP question?

i feel embarrassed about Bad english
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
1. Is this a normal Beam or a Beam that uses a Complex Profile?
If it is a normal Beam, then see the attached image for the five parameters that will list the Beam Surfaces in an Interactive Schedule.

2. Do you mean an external database? Something you can communicate from ArchiCAD to through ODBC?

3. If you want to ask questions about the MEP Modeler, use the "Other Products" Forum.
InteractiveScheduleBeamSurfaces.png
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
1. Is this a normal Beam or a Beam that uses a Complex Profile?
If it is a normal Beam, then see the attached image for the five parameters that will list the Beam Surfaces in an Interactive Schedule.

About Database, Maybe i don't understand AC. that i can't used my work experience in database.

what's ODBC? Have any information or some Public training data ?

in this test01 jpg. how i can used mortar to beam?
and complex wall can't stop under slab's complex metrial?

i appreciation for help. thx
test01.jpg
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/developer/tools/
ODBC Driver
Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is a widely accepted interface for database access. It is based on the Call-Level Interface (CLI) specifications from X/Open and ISO/IEC for database APIs and uses Structured Query Language (SQL) as its database access language. The ODBC Driver reads ArchiCAD project files and gives you database access to the content of these files. Using this tool you can extract and further process ArchiCAD project data in other applications.
About the image you posted: What is the problem with it? Is this not what you want? Can you show an image of what you want?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27