Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

OBJECTive - Stupid Question

Anonymous
Not applicable
So, I have a probably pretty stupid question concerning the Objective add-on. I have looked on the web and the forum to find the answer, but simply didn't see it anywhere.

I have AC 14, and I downloaded and installed Objective (educational version), but now I can't find Objective anywhere to play with it. I don't see it as a separate program. I don't see it in the "File" or "Edit" menus. I right click on an object, and I don't see anything new.

Where is "it"? I simply can't find it.

Appreciate anyone's help.
3 REPLIES 3
Rod Jurich
Contributor
When you say "installed" is it in your Add-Ons folder?
Graphisoft/ArchiCAD 14/Add-Ons
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
johnnyhala wrote:
I have AC 14, and I downloaded and installed Objective (educational version), but now I can't find Objective anywhere to play with it. I don't see it as a separate program. I don't see it in the "File" or "Edit" menus. I right click on an object, and I don't see anything new.
There is an installation guide on the download page (see attached image). The guide describes how to install the software, and points you to the reference manual bundled with the software to continue learning more about it.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Software Engineer Speckle Systems
Anonymous
Not applicable
Got it to work guys, thanks for your help.

For whatever reason, the extractor file wasn't "extracting" all the way and creating the Objective folder, even though it said it had. (I've never in my life seen something like this happen before).

But anyway, got it to work.