Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Problem with Maxon Form- deformacion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hallo, I can use deformation (warp) but only if I work with 1 object. What should I set in order to deform all objects which I load from AC10 to MaxonForm? I want to warp the top part of the profile with the ropes. On the second picture you can see inventory of all desks and ropes. I thought if I send it to Maxon than it will behive like one object.
I have tryied to save it in AC as *.gsm and than send it to Maxon, but ropes were not loaded. Please help, thank you

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
lukask wrote:
Hallo, I can use deformation (warp) but only if I work with 1 object. What should I set in order to deform all objects which I load from AC10 to MaxonForm? I want to warp the top part of the profile with the ropes. On the second picture you can see inventory of all desks and ropes. I thought if I send it to Maxon than it will behive like one object.
I have tryied to save it in AC as *.gsm and than send it to Maxon, but ropes were not loaded. Please help, thank you

Let me try to understand:
You are trying to bend all of the ropes together with a single deformer?
In that case you just group all of the ropes together and place the deformer object within that group. That should do it.
Do make sure, though, that the ropes are subdivided into enough polygons, other they cannot bend ! Easiest way to do this with so many objects may be the knife tool.

Marco