I'm working on a remodel and trying to schedule the new windows in the existing exterior wall. When I open my standard schedule the existing and demolished windows show up. After rooting through the new criteria I find the Renovation Status criteria, but when I set it to new like the windows nothing shows up in the schedule. The existing and demo go away but I am still unable to get any new windows to show up.
Thanks for the input. I hadn't thought about looking at it in 3d. Discovered that the renovation filter setting in the schedule wasn't 'sticking'. I could select New Construction and close the settings but didn't get the windows to show. Going back the setting had defaulted to Existing Construction. Saved file and restarted application and now all seems to be working. I'm on AC20 and I've had a couple of these bugs where things didn't carry over cleanly from 19 but changing the setting state and restarting seems to work.
Spoke too soon. Notice in the attached schedule image the windows are 3'-12" tall. Not a common dimension. Changing them all to a different height and then back to 4' seems to fix them. I plan on changing to 21 in a couple weeks, I hope it is less buggy.