cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

WINDOW SCHEDULE - OXBOW WINDOW DOESN'T SHOW UP

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone tell me how to get the Oxbow Dormer Window to show up in the Window Schedule. I have 50 windows showing up, but not the Oxbow #51.

Started to create a work-around by creating a 3d view from the front, but the window itself isn't correct...ours is more ornate. I can take it into photoshop and mess around, but would like it to appear in the schedule, counted like the rest.
1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly
Am I correct in guessing that the Oxbow Dormer Window is actually and object or a skylight and not a window object?
If so you will neet to adjust your schedule selection criterea to include the object or skylight.

If it is a window object then I am sorry not to be of any help as I don't know why it would not appear in your window schedule.
Except to say check the selection criterea to see if it is being filtered out.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11