Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

What is happening with Cadimage Tools?

I get the sense that Cadimage is moribund. Although there have been a few updates over the past couple of years, all of the documentation and videos date from v19 or before, and haven't been updated in years. (So in many cases, what is shown on the videos or in screenshots doesn't exactly match the current software.) Cadimage support tells me that they are giving up on their stair tool, which I liked because it was fairly simple to use, and are now encouraging me to use the GS stairs instead. There used to be an active public support forum. There used to be an almost daily "tip of the day." Since Central Innovation took it over, it seems development has pretty much stopped and it has gone from being a vibrant force to what now seems to be a neglected stepchild.

I am hoping that someone closer to the other side of the world knows what is going on. Should I be trying to wean myself off of these tools in anticipation of the inevitable?
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
30 REPLIES 30
Nuge
Advocate
Richard,

I couldnt agree more, they can talk a good game but when it comes time to deliver!!!

Ralph care to comment

Nuge
AC27 i9 11900K / 128G ram / GTX 3090 / D5 Render