cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zone not translating

Bill
Contributor
Hi all,

We are using Zone Identifier 2 17. When I export a DWG the font used in the zone do not translate, they just default to Autocad's 'standard' style and I can't get them to do anything otherwise.

We didn't have this problem in version 16, using Zone Identifier 2 16... just for kicks I saved the file back down to 16 and exported that and - voila - the zone text appeared in the DWG just like it should be! Any thoughts as to how I can get it to work in 17?

Thanks!

Bill

PS Having same issue with the text in the column grid bubbles, but the v16 trick didn't help that one
Bill Szustak RA

Principal, Springboard Design

ArchiCAD 25, macOS Ventura 13.4.1
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Do you have Font-style conversion rules defined in the DXF-DWG Translation Setup Dialog to handle this conversion?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Bill
Contributor
I never did before and it always worked...so I tried to set them up but it didn't resolve it - it always changes to the same autocad don't style. It also changes the size and location but it doesn't do that for labels or text or section tags, those all translate fine.
Bill Szustak RA

Principal, Springboard Design

ArchiCAD 25, macOS Ventura 13.4.1