Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Forum Posts

.3ds export

For the experts - how do you change default settings, specifically for the .3ds export menu

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I deinstall ArchiTerra?

...I want to use ArchiTerra on another computer with another dongle... I copied all the ArchiTerra structure from the plug-in folder in AC to the other computer but when I'm trying to connect to serialize the AT version is "locked" to my original don...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing vertex in ArchiCAD models?

Hi all, I'm new to AC and have just been playing around with it for a bit. I always render in 3ds max, so have been testing how compatible AC is with exporting to max. I have come across a strange problem, that when I have a wall with either 2 window...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Default settings

When I save a 3d model, how do I change the default settings in the 3ds mode. Also when I hit save as, I would like .3ds to be the default, versus .psd Never had this problem in Archicad 8.1

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using AutoCAD font in PM2.1

In order to meet a client's drawing standards, I need to use their font in their title block. Unfortunately, they only have the font as .shx file. How can I convert this and use it in Plotmaker? thanks!

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3ds import in archicad 9?

Ive been looking on this forum for mention of this feature as it was a really useful plugin for archicad 8. Is there one for version 9? I know there is DXF import but that loses any phong shading and shows all the facets of curved objects. Have I mis...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ReScale a JPG

Can someone tell me, if there´s a way to rescale a drawing in .jpg to redraw in AC. In my country we work with meters. My client is from New York, and he doesn´t know much about this project, so what I´m trying to do, is to rescale the images that he...

Second-Floor1.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes