cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

cadimage news - server down?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying to sign up for Cadimage tools for a few days, but web site seems to be down. Any existing subscribers know how long their site will be down? Is it temporary sever maintenance or perhaps related to cadimage being purchased by central innovations?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just logged onto the website ok.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, I was trying to download a trial via cadimage.com, which still seems to be down (at least in US). Found mycadimage.com and that allowed me to download.
Site is still down, and worse, I am unable to reactivate a paused subscription that appears to be stuck a few days ago. Sending an e-mail to support about this gets an autoresponder that they are closed until Jan. 9th. ARRGGGHH!
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Hi Everyone
So sorry about the downtime on our server! It was all back up again within a day or 2 of this problem occurring, but I appreciate that it was very frustrating if you were working over New Years!
We are investigating now to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200