Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

question about export files from arc 10 to artlantis

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everybody, well i am here again with another little problem that hopefully you can help me to solve , i have a 3d view in archicad 10 ,but when i want to save in an artlantis file (atl) this option dont shows in the file menu bar , what could be happening ? i never had this kind of problems before with th version arc 9 . it shows all other options like , dxf,,jpg,,piranesi,,electricimage,,photoshop etc , but dont artlantis .

thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
3djunior wrote:
Hi everybody, well i am here again with another little problem that hopefully you can help me to solve , i have a 3d view in archicad 10 ,but when i want to save in an artlantis file (atl) this option dont shows in the file menu bar , what could be happening ? i never had this kind of problems before with th version arc 9 . it shows all other options like , dxf,,jpg,,piranesi,,electricimage,,photoshop etc , but dont artlantis .

thanks
You need to download the export add-on from the artlantis website, it is not packed standard with ArchiCAD anymore.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Mark, thank you very much , i did it , and has been working normally now .

thank you very much for help