Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

schedule - can i make one that will ist lines/polylines

Anonymous
Not applicable
anyway of making a schedule that will list lines or polylines and their lengths?

its looking like i cant, but thought i would ask to be sure

thanks in advance
Gene
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable
bummer.

iv set the Intersection Priority Number to zero like you mentioned.. but it seems that as i work and come back to the floor framing layer that some of the beams are ending up intersecting and some are staying un intersected. even though they were all un intersected in the beginning.

i pull them apart again and over time they end up back being intersected after being untouched
Barry Kelly
Interesting.
It seems a beam will always grow so that the reference lines touch if you draw one beam just touching the side of the other.
Even if you have the layer intersection priority number set to 0 and the "Clean wall and beam intersections" turned off.

But if you force the beam to stop at the side of the other beam then it shouls stay there regardless of what you do.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
ill see how i go with a little more fine tuning.. thanks again for you help.

the more I try to "use" archicad the more disappointed im getting with it.. seems to have all these great inclusions, all of which come to a screaming halt with their limitations. making them to basic to be usfull.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried similarly to do what you are trying to do - If you find an answer, please post it.

I did find this however -
http://www.aecbytes.com/tipsandtricks/2010/issue55-archicad.html

And probably more - however associated, but not specifically an answer.
But helpful I found.

Locally - my support - have no answers either .(Well for me it seems.)
Hang in there. ( I was told )
Anonymous
Not applicable
A bit knowledge in GDL and calculating script, then you could get amazing result from ArchiCad, schedules are too basic but you get data very quickly that way from your model.