- edited on
1. Select the translator you wish to edit.
2. In the Settings tab, navigate to the Save Options and make sure that a DXF/DWG template file is loaded. For information on how to do this, please click here.
3. In the Settings tab, navigate to the Attributes > Line types > Linetype-linetype conversion and click New...
4. In the Edit the line type conversion item dialogue box, choose the ArchiCAD line type to map, choose the AutoCAD line type, set the line type scale and click OK.
5. Repeat for additional line types if necessary.
6. Click Save Settings & Close.