Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Window frame cut line pen

ocamorlinga
Booster

I am using the Storefront Window 24 from the standard library, and cannot get the wall cut line of the window opening to show correctly in plan (see #1 in the screenshot). It should be the same pen as the rest of the wall but no matter what I change in the Floor Plan and Section tab of the window settings it doesn't help. Also, the mullions are showing the correct cut line, a bold cyan line, but I can't get the frame to match (See #2 in the screenshot). I can change the frame pen by changing the Uncut Line Pen, but this changes ALL of the lines to the bold cyan line type which I do not want. The left and right edge of the frame are being cut, the bottom part of the frame is not being cut, this should be displayed appropriately but I can't seem to find the right settings to make it look correct. Am I missing a setting somewhere or is this a limitation of this window object?

Thanks

InkedScreenshot 2022-03-01 135134_LI.jpg

AC 24 US
Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 16.0 GB Ram, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ocamorlinga
Booster

Figured it out. I needed to change the Line Pen of the material in the Composites menu, which then gave me the desired look.

AC 24 US

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ocamorlinga
Booster

I figured out #2, In the Floor Plan and Section drop down I needed to override the Object's Line Types, Object's Pens, and Object's Attributes. Still Can't figure out #1 though.

AC 24 US
Solution
ocamorlinga
Booster

Figured it out. I needed to change the Line Pen of the material in the Composites menu, which then gave me the desired look.

AC 24 US