Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.
SOLVED!

Detail Marker: "Copy construction elements only" variable

Erenford
Booster
Greetings, any ideas on what variable corresponds the "Copy construction elements only" on detail marker settings? It doesn't seem to be in the API_DetailType structure.

What I'm trying to do is set / unset it on element creation. For now though it just follows element default settings.

Regards,
Archicad 25 5010 INT FULL
Archicad 26 5002 INT FULL
Visual Studio Professional 2019
Win 10 Pro 64-bit
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tibor Lorantfy
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Erenford wrote:
any ideas on what variable corresponds the "Copy construction elements only" on detail marker settings? It doesn't seem to be in the API_DetailType structure.
You're right, this option is not available via the API.
How important is this for you? I can add this as a feature request and we can extend the API_DetailType structure for API23.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Tibor Lorantfy
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Erenford wrote:
any ideas on what variable corresponds the "Copy construction elements only" on detail marker settings? It doesn't seem to be in the API_DetailType structure.
How important is this for you? I can add this as a feature request and we can extend the API_DetailType structure for API23.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Interesting, I never saw it before. What it is supposed to do? Paste only Core elements?
I test it on an ongoing project and it seems to do nothing
Erenford
Booster
Tibor wrote:
Yes please it is important.

kzaremba wrote:
Interesting, I never saw it before. What it is supposed to do? Paste only Core elements?
I test it on an ongoing project and it seems to do nothing
Yes if its checked it won't copy the 2D elements (dimensions, labels, etc) inside the marker to the detail drawing. If unchecked it will also draw them.
Archicad 25 5010 INT FULL
Archicad 26 5002 INT FULL
Visual Studio Professional 2019
Win 10 Pro 64-bit