GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.

Library Part Maker door height problem

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hi,
Using the time in between xmas and new years eve to do things I don't have the time to normally. Now I tried the Library Part Maker and it seem pretty straight forward but I have a proble with the wall opening height that defaults to a measure which is not what it's supposed to...and it's greyed out... Any idea why?
LPM also desperately wants architraves...can't figure out how to "default this behaviour away".
Br,
Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
6 REPLIES 6
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Mats,

First of all, Happy New Year! May the New Year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness!

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry about the experience!

I found that there was a similar issue happens with Archicad in the Japanese language. The solution was to replace the JPN library with INT instead. But I'm not quite sure the same issue is presented here, so may I ask which language version you are using to recreate this issue?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
mnguyen wrote:
Dear Mats,

First of all, Happy New Year! May the New Year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness!

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry about the experience!

I found that there was a similar issue happens with Archicad in the Japanese language. The solution was to replace the JPN library with INT instead. But I'm not quite sure the same issue is presented here, so may I ask which language version you are using to recreate this issue?

Best regards,
Minh
Hi Minh,
Happy new year to you as well. I think I used INT version since there is no localized Swedish version.
/M
AC 25 SWE Full

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Mats,

Thank you very much for the information!

We tried with Archicad 24 INT and Library Part Maker INT version, but was unable to reproduce the issue. What we would like to know whether you are using Archicad in INT or SWE version, or if you are using SWE library with Archicad INT?

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
mnguyen wrote:
Hi Mats,

Thank you very much for the information!

We tried with Archicad 24 INT and Library Part Maker INT version, but was unable to reproduce the issue. What we would like to know whether you are using Archicad in INT or SWE version, or if you are using SWE library with Archicad INT?

Best regards,
Minh
Hi Minh,
I'm using swe version, swe library and INT LPM.
AC 25 SWE Full

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Mats,

I am very sorry for the late reply!

Our developers have investigated the issue and confirmed that this is an issue if you use Library Part Maker INT with SWE library. We entered it as defect DEF-3585. Hopefully, we will be able to correct it soon!

As of now, the only workaround seems to be using INT library if you want to use Library Part Maker INT to create the door.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you very much for your understanding! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me again!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
mnguyen wrote:
Dear Mats,

I am very sorry for the late reply!

Our developers have investigated the issue and confirmed that this is an issue if you use Library Part Maker INT with SWE library. We entered it as defect DEF-3585. Hopefully, we will be able to correct it soon!

As of now, the only workaround seems to be using INT library if you want to use Library Part Maker INT to create the door.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you very much for your understanding! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me again!

Best regards,
Minh
Hi Minh,
Sweden would prefer the 1024 parameter problem to be addressed before anything else. That is "back-addressed" to AC23 at least. I feel we're just asking for trouble with our localized doors. Correct one error and get two for free...
Br,
Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!